Sunday 18 August 2013

Day #7: I love you, Kitten, so fucking much

What did I say really? Yes, true, that as soon as he writes to me, I'm gonna run around like a fool? Hell yes, because he's so worth it. It's fucking half eight in the morning and I THANK my body for not being heavily asleep like it usually is at that time. Just 20 minutes, but enough to at least be okay.

*

All I want to do is to be in his arms. I mean, I haven't seen him for almost a week and that's .. that's, my dear friends, let me say, is not as easy as many would think. Well, I by myself know some people for whom it wouldn't even be hard to bear. But I'm not that kind of a person. I've always been that emotional and feelings type. I mean, seriously, what do we live for if we decide not to feel or express our emotions? We're not numb robots, right. Oh wait, I know a couple of these too, and at least one of them is okay with themselves. Oh well. Have a happy life then.


*

I didn't know how I could smile while missing him, but now I understand. It's the feeling of knowing that he loves you, remembers you, misses you... Talking to him twice a day is amazing :) He made me smile so wildly. And I finally felt happy. I miss him so terribly, and I want him back, but even talking to him eased that just a bit. Now it's all good again. We're back to happy Luna. And I'm waiting for him. He's coming back soon.
Love,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment