Tuesday 20 August 2013

Day #10: the power

While at the beginning of the day you think it's gonna last for long, at the end of it you're surprised that it's already over. So, two working days are behind, which means  I have two day-offs and then the whole weekend of work. I have already found what I'm gonna do during it - I mean, handicraft forever -, so I hope for Monday to arrive fast.
Today was a short day and I had a weird energy boost, so I did the dishes and cleaned the flat a bit. In Taiwan, there's a typhoon - which, by my idea, is totally wicked! -, so they won't have performance tomorrow, which may mean more chatting time. By his words, however, I don't think it's such a big deal . Damn organized Asians. Well, whatever, don't take it too personally.
So, he made me smile again today. In the beginning, however, I had tears in my eyes - at my god damn work! - and I had to work on it. I don't even know the cause of that burst of emotions. He said he has lots of stuff for me, which I should love - especially one certain thing (oh, I'm excited :P). I'm not empty-handed either. I have two handmade things for him (one is for me, tho, but for his eyesight, let's say) and also something special planned out. You wouldn't think surprises are possible that much while you live together, but if you plan it all out, you're good to go :P Waiting for that eagerly ^.^
At the same time, again, in the evening it gets harder. I mean, you curl up on a sofa, listening to music or watching TV or just walk around the flat and even though everything's bustling, you hear that silence.
(Woop-woop,22:22) I don't know, it's just that .. that absence of .. of life for me. As we don't have any pets, it's pretty lonely when you're alone here. You can turn up the music, and it's still gonna be silent. You can fill it all with life and it's still gonna be lifeless. Not good at all, let me say.
I'm doing a bit magic today. Today is full moon, as fanatics as me may know. So I'm cleaning my special stones :) After the cleansing ritual they should protect from evil - yeah, you can laugh on the other side of computer. I believe in such things. And, let me say, they're gonna protect me against you then ;)
Well. Tomorrow I'm attending two job interviews and I hope for the best. The thing with the Wednesdays is that after that day other days tend to pass quickly. Therefore, I guess, I'll just blink my eyes and Monday will be at my doorstep. Or, more like, my Kitten will be here.
Luna's feeling powerful finally :P Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment