Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day #3: Just don't leave me alone for long

When you have your best friend around, it's the best. You wake up and see messages from your loved one and that lightens you up as well. Today I was coping. We had fun for the whole day: cooking, putting pictures on walls, discussing my past, a bit shopping. Oh yeah, not clothes. We went to these amazing Indian stuff shops and got some beautiful rings and stones there (for instance, I needed quartz for cleaning myself - ah, you know, I love spells and magic; and also I got myself a mood ring and ring with sunstone) Also, later we bought some notebooks (yes, yes, I know I'm not going to school, but I always have an urge to write everything down, so.. Besides, they are just so amazing :))
So, at home we made a really good dinner - hot minty chocolate with fried potatoes and roulades. I also wrote a long text to my loved one. And I actually felt better after seeing his messages. I love him so much, really.
After Kärt left I was sleepy, but that passed after some reading. Then, I wrote again and had tears in my eyes, but that was just from missing, no massive flooding over here :P I'm just waiting for him to come home soon. Which means I want time to pass fast till he's back.
P.S. Kitten, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment