Friday 23 August 2013

Day #13: all this time I keep waiting for you

The problems with last days are easy yet uncomfortable and annoying - he's been away for such a long time that longing for him makes you feel uneasy. On one hand, you know that he's gonna be here very soon, you've been waiting for longer time than it's left. On the other hand, however, you have been without him for so long that you want him to be here just now.
I wanted to cry again, because he had to go to sleep. Well, I know it's because it's that time of month and you don't really feel like a normal decent human being while that, but .. at the workplace, seriously? I gotta pull myself together.
What I keep telling myself is that he's gonna be here really soon, and that hey, that's true! In less than three days :) Today passed by really quickly because I had an interesting task to do. I didn't finish it yet, so tomorrow's gonna pass by quickly as well :P And, well, on Sunday Kärt's gonna come by and I'll find other stuff to do as well, and then, you know what? Then it's Monday, that motherfucka everyone hates, but now I'm really waiting for it like normal people wait for Friday. And then he's finally home with me ^.^
Moreover, crying isn't really gonna help. I mean, Magic doesn't really work that way - you can't just start crying and poof! he's all here. I can change some things and I already did and I'm really happy.
Oh, how much I love and miss him... But soon, soon, babygirl.
Hopeful Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment