Sunday 11 August 2013

Day #1

It was easy for the whole day. I knew I will see him in the evening and will be able to hold him before he goes.
We came home together and were together. He held me in his arms and it felt perfect, like it always is when I'm with him.
In the airport it was funny. Guys fooled around and I was laughing.
When he passed through the gates, I found myself waving along with his parents. I smiled when he saw us waving.
Back in the car, I was still smiling 'cause his Mom was going on and on about how amazing the adventure is. I agree. They both are nice towards me and I didn't feel loneliness creeping inside.
But as I stepped inside the empty flat, the cold air hit me and I looked in the mirror. And I saw emptiness.
Alone. Empty. Crying.
It's like the time before him.
Tears won't stop falling.
And I miss him...

No comments:

Post a Comment