Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day #11: wanted

As at the beginning of the trip I was crying, breaking down and thinking it will never come to end, at the last days I keep counting the days left and being surprised every day (tho I count them multiply during the day) that how it's still the same day, which means same amount of time is left. Oh well, I'm a bit hopeless here.
But hey! Wouldn't you be feeling the same if your loved one left for two weeks? I mean, a couple of days no talking (said it in Kid Cudi's Erase Me beat), not seeing... That's pretty horrible, you know. At least for me.
Job interviews went well, I'm going to check out work at Zara tomorrow, and I also got another job interview invitation, also tomorrow. So, at least in that case I'm okay.
We did some shopping with Kärt today .. I was basically made buy some jewelry and something for a surprise for my Kitten :P Let's see on Tuesday whether he likes it.
And, well, I dunno. I've been reading for a while, but weirdly I feel sleepy. Maybe even will go to sleep that early.
Love,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment