Thursday 15 August 2013

Day #5: 22:22

It was better at the beginning of the day. I found relaxation and how to pass lots of time in sewing - I wanna surprise him with new outfit, made all by myself. It took the whole day and, tho I kept missing him and checking my phone - I really should stop doing that, my phone actually rings when it gets a message :D -, it kept me occupied.
Later I read and did other stuff and as the evening approached, my thoughts were more and more about him. See, time difference with Taiwan is 5 hours, so I start checking their blog around 4 by Estonian time. Yeah, I know they update at 8 usually as they perform and wonder around till late,  but still. Hope dies last.
Today was the second day that I haven't talked to him. I mean, since the beginning of the journey there hasn't been time that we get to talk normally and yesterday morning he shared, like, two sentences and disappeared and I haven't heard about him since then.
See, I totally understand that they have action-packed days and they're tired by the end of the day and all, but still. I know that if it had been me, I would have wondered around till I got the slightest of wi-fi. Besides, I know that they actually have it there and they make blog posts every day, and, imo, his IPad should catch a bit. Well, okay. I'll just chill here then. Just that it hurts a bit. Yeah, right - a bit.
Oh. I just missed 22:22. Yesterday I didn't and even made a wish. I wished that we could have talked today. Well, too bad. Didn't really work. See what tomorrow brings.
Peace,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment