Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day #2: Come back, be here

At the beginning of the day I was all right. I was to go to the hairdresser and meet my friends. I thought I could make it if I am surrounded by people I love. Well, yeah, it's always easier while around people as you gotta, at least, control yourself. And I was actually kinda sorta truly glad and okay.
However, in the evening, all alone .. That's when it all came out. I couldn't stop crying for about an hour, at least! I was in the shower and wouldn't stop sobbing, and then in the bed with his towel in my arms. I tried to calm and comfort myself, but it didn't work. He wasn't online, either...
My best friend, thankfully, was there for me. She tried to calm me down and when it didn't help online, she came to my place. By the end of the evening I was okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment