Thursday 22 August 2013

Day #12: I can feel him

It's much easier to be when you know that in a week, you're finally going to be together and not only - we're having a night out with friends :) And, you know, talking to him as much as possible per day .. yeah, that makes you happy. And knowing that he loves you and cares for you and will always be there for you .. that's what we were both craving for for years. And now we finally found it. We're not letting go.
Just 4 more days. That .. that is .. it feels like magic. And what is even more of a blessing, they are coming a few hours earlier than we firstly thought. How much more good news can you expect per days?
Oh, right. I got a job :P
You know? Even when people back-stab, betray and leave me, I'm happy with my decisions and I'm standing my ground. It's my life. My life I totally enjoy living.
Overflowing with energy and emotions (because something really wtf-able happened right now!),
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment