Monday 19 August 2013

Day #9: easy, breezy, beautiful. Covergirl

I have no idea why, but I woke in the morning in such a good mood (well, I wasn't when I hit my ear against the side of the bed - now that hurt). But I slept well and I knew that I'll have time with him online today and that I have lots of stuff to do at work.
Outside it was raining and it made me smile. I'm that kind of girl who loves rain. So I kept glancing outside and smiling. The countdown has begun and now we have monadic numbers to count, which makes me happy. So, just 7 more nights and 6,5 days. Amazing, isn't it?
Today was a truly amazing day. I got complimented on my outfit, which I loved by myself, too. I made really good sales (the best through that summer), and got two calls to come to job interviews. Moreover, I had fun time talking with my Kitten and his cousin :P We're going clubbing, bitches xD
So, yeah. Seriously one of the best days that far (I mean while he's been away). Kid Cudi's Erase Me makes me miss Tap Tap Revenge on IPad, so I think that's gonna be the first thing to do when he comes home. Lol, I mean after all the other .. stuff :P
Well. I just wanna say for another time that I am so happy and smiling and all. I had one of these lyrical moments, when I composed a text to him, and cried while writing it, but my love for him makes me smile again. And, think about it - just 6 another nights :)
Happy Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment