Thursday 4 August 2011

True love or just an obsession?

*Lihtsalt midagi*

Yesterday (22.07), before falling asleep, I imagined your next vacation. Actually, it wasn't even vacation, it was, like your best friend said, your leaving.

So, I rushed into the airport to tell you how it will matter to me and, mostly, to say that I love you.

Firstly, you were surprised, why did he say, it's your leaving. You said, it was just an ordinary vacation.

Then, I had kind of a 'vision' that the plain is going to crash. I told you, you wanted to save others. I said, they won't believe me anyway. However, you still went on the plane. It was like you didn't want to leave your parents or sth.
And then... the plain crushed.

And when I imagined the funerals and commemoration and every other stuff and... I started crying while thinking about my future life. And I was like... I can't live without you. I have to take my life. Just because I love you too much to remain on Earth while you're there... in the other world.

Even it was just my stormy imagination, I understood that, yes, if sth is gonna happen to you, then I don't care that you don't/didn't love me. I can't live without you. And if sth gonna happen, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment