Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sha-la-la-la, thought I'm polite and stuff? Read this

Let's just say I've figured it out finally. The reason why my feelings changed that quickly. It's quite easy, but harsh as well. Not that I care anymore.

Why he's not the one? Because he's not who I need. I can't even .. understand why I suddenly felt like I .. and he .. like we could be together. It's so-so-so wrong! Well, enough. It's not what I was about to write.

The reason, you need that goddamn reason. Ok. Here it is.
I need a bad boy. Like most of the girls I like guys who like to party, are really rebellious and don't follow the rules. I don't mean I want a guy who will actually do drugs, smoke and drink a lot. No, but I want a bad boy.

He, on the other hand, is nothing more but b-o-r-i-n-g, There's nothing interesting in him. I mean .. hey, don't take it too personally nor as an insult, I'm not here to insult anyone, just saying my opinion. Which is that if I was a good girl, I'd be interested in him. He's the one who will help you do your homework and talk about news and stuff. But he's not the one you could invite to a club or anything. He dances, yes - and do it pretty well, if you want my opinion-, but you can see it's not really his thing.

There's no any mystery or adventure about him. Nothing to find out, discover, guess or think about. He's not like the one I used to love. He was the mystery. You never knew what to expect from him. Too bad I'd lost him.

You can date a guy who is totally wrong to you, yes, but you have to feel you want to try. I didn't. Even if I knew I could give it a try. Because he was boring, too.

So .. guess that's the reason. If you date a boring guy - who is, moreover, not right for you-, all you get is a boring, typical love story. And though I'd like to have someone special, I also know this guy shouldn't be typical, not like the others.
That's why.


No comments:

Post a Comment