Monday 19 August 2013

Day #8: happy

When your true best friends are there for you, you just can't be sad.
First half of the day I and Kärt spent laying on the bed, me doing cranes. I thought it'd be cool if I made hundred cranes per day, but only succeeded at doing half of the goal. Oh well, still have something to reach for.
Then I went to the shop and realized that my dear Kitten is already free from his festival, so next couple of hours (did I already mention how amazing it is when shops are in hand?) I spent talking to him. And you know, it makes me so happy! I think, I may even be somehow happy that he didn't appear in the first days as, by knowing myself, I wouldn't have appreciated it. Now, however, I have something to wait for every day and be happy. It makes the whole situation easier, of course. And now I'm smiling and all. I found my light again.
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment