Saturday 24 August 2013

Day #14: mixed feelings

There were totally different feelings today. What I'm totally sure about, however, is that I'm done with my job. I'm tired of people coming, glancing at these jars, some even smelling lots of tea and as soon as I approach, they leave. Damn motherfuckers. That's why I never approach really, but mind my business. I, for instance, hate when assistants in shops approach and start asking whether they can help me. Hell you can't, I'm totally able to move around by myself and find stuff, thank you.
Goosh, sorry, I'm a bit touchy these days.
Nonetheless, by the end of the day I managed to stay calm. I finished scarf for my colleague from the flower shop and she paid me more than I expected :P Also, I spent most of my day on it, so time passed by quickly (not as quickly as yesterday tho :/)
Tomorrow I'm starting a new handicraft project and also have lots of stuff to do at work (mostly cleaning). Moreover, Kärt's coming by, so I'm hoping for time to fly tomorrow. And he'll start moving home tomorrow :)
He's such a sweetheart. And I love him so much. We'll be so perfect when he'll be home.
Happy sleepy Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment